When it comes to your pet’s health, you want the very best care and service for them. At Guilford Veterinary Hospital, we understand how much you care for your pets, so we deliver the highest level of service we can.
Whether performing a pet ultrasound or helping you through the cremation process, you can guarantee compassionate and caring service from our team. Located in Guilford, CT, we make it our mission to help you through all stages of your pet’s life.
Admissions Form: Sick/Leave for the Day
Admissions Form: Well Visit
Diabetic Information Form
New Client Information Form
Emergency Resources & Referral Specialists
- Central Hospital for Veterinary Medicine
- Pieper Memorial Veterinary Center
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center (Shelton)
- VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, (Norwalk)
- Tufts University- Foster Hospital for Small Animals
- Animal Medical Center (New York)
- Connecticut Veterinary Center
- Animal Eye Clinic (Wilton)
Financial Assistance & Pet Insurance
Pet Wellness & Disease Management
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Organizations & Adoption Information
Skunk Bath Recipe
If your pet happens to run into a stinky critter, we have provided this helpful recipe to get your fur baby’s smell back.
- 1 Quart Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon liquid dish soap (like Dawn)
- Wash your pet in this solution using care not to get it into the eyes.
- Try using a washcloth to apply the solution to the face.
For international travel, contact the Federal Veterinarian in Albany, NY, Direct Export 518-218-7540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in Procedure: Please click here to read about a Change in Procedure for the Review and Endorsement of International Health Certificates.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Technician Visit Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
*Technician visits are unavailable during staff meetings; we will inform owners as to when meetings are when the visits are scheduled.